The CHR Privateer line of product offers budget minded buyer a clear choice – no need to try inferior imports. CHR has cut costs where possible but retained the quality materials where most critical:
- Nomex Liner
- Carbonized insulation
- USA made – shock resistant thermostats
- Neoprene sides panels to keep heat in
- Dual stage operation lights
The CHR Classic Line of product has been the standard other brands strove to meet; it has some upgrades compared to the Privateer:
- Classis CHR serpentine heating element
- Nomex insulation
- Cordura Exterior
The Professional Line has previously ONLY been available to Moto GP teams, WSBK teams and AMA Pro Teams. It is the elite tire warmer available and has:
- High Density heating element – only 8mm spacing between the elements (185’ of element compared to 85’ in the Classic)
- Additional layer of insulation
- Aluminized Kevlar exterior for added heat retention
-Standard Warmers are single stage set at 175 degrees F and come with a nylon carry bag.
-Dual Temperature Warmers are a 3 stage temperature setting (135, 155, and now hotter 195 degrees F), the quick disconnect power cord and the hard carry case.
-Digital Warmers are fully adjustable, select heat soak or normal heat-up mode, running time counter tells you how long your warmers have been on, view actual tire temperature and target temperature simultaneously, quick disconnect power cord, Fahrenheit or Celsius easily displayed, easy to read, back-lit display and comes with a hard case!
Whatever your budget or how serious you are about your On-Track activities, Chicken Hawk Racing has a product to meet your needs.
Pricing includes both front and rear tire warmers